Wednesday, July 13, 2016

On Hiatus

Greetings, readers of the Fortyfive Nation!  As you are reading this, I am (hopefully) on the road.  For what, you might ask?  For family vacation.

We have not taken a true vacation as a family in...hmmm...4 years?  5?  We have certainly done things and even occasionally gone places overnight but have not actually gotten away in some time.

We are going to Montana for about a week overall, with two days driving on either side.  I am making the whole trip with Na Clann; The Ravishing Mrs. TB will be flying up to met us for part of the time and then fly back.

What are going to do?  Driving.  Lots and lots of Driving.  Museums.  Yellowstone, of course (very excited about that - I have not been in 30 years).  And seeing my parents.

Thanks to wonders of technology, I have decided (rather than break my habit of posting every day) to pre-load a number of postings for my absence.  No idea (at the moment) what it will be on, and it may turn out to be badly out of touch with any major happenings.  For this, I beg your forgiveness.

I am not sure of the coverage between here and there so any comments may take some time in appearing (again, your pardon) and I will certainly try and post if I get the opportunity.

See you on the other side of relaxation (or in my case, endless driving)!

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy TB, and I envy your trip to Yellowstone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks John! Hopefully my Ludditetism will subside enough for me to figure out how post some pictures...

      Delete
  2. Enjoy, be safe, and may God shine His face upon you & yours as you go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Reverend Paul! Day one transport to the halfway point accomplished. 843 miles.

      Delete

Comments are welcome (and necessary, for good conversation). If you could take the time to be kind and not practice profanity, it would be appreciated. Thanks for posting!