Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Dreaming Again

Another wretched night: up at 3 AM, last known dream about work, last know dream about work being laid off from work.

This is becoming a trend.

Of the three, I don't know which is the most annoying: The fact that I cannot sleep past 3 AM on a workday (weekends: no problem) is annoying and somewhat physically degrading. The fact that I dream about work is annoying because I do it but it at least is not consciously controllable. The whole "I get laid off thing" - that, I have nothing for.

Something is going on - something inside my head, or something inside my life that I'm either ignoring or not conscious of. How do I figure out what this is? How do I act on whatever I is eating at me?

What am I trying to say to myself? Why can't I hear it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome (and necessary, for good conversation). If you could take the time to be kind and not practice profanity, it would be appreciated. Thanks for posting!