Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday Blues

Another Friday where I arrive at the week feeling exhausted, rather than exhilarated.

Why is this? I could chalk it up to a lack of sleep - indeed, it's been years since I've had a "normal" sleep pattern - but that's not the totality of it. Work? Work's been no more or less difficult than in the past. And we're going into the weekend as well - that period of time where neither of these two are a factor. Yet here I sit, desperately trying to motivate for the day ahead.

What is it about things that draws me to this point from time to time? It's consistent in the sense that it happens periodically without any visible reason.

Hope possibly? A sense that today is one more day like any other and (barring something revolutionary) it will end on the same note as every other day. How do I fight this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome (and necessary, for good conversation). If you could take the time to be kind and not practice profanity, it would be appreciated. Thanks for posting!