Sunday, January 31, 2010

Concientious Christian Employee

"You're serving men but in serving them best you serve God.

You always have to have that perspective. We're advancing the Kingdom. I'm here not to fulfill my own desires, not to make money, to indulge myself, not to get a bigger car, bigger house, bigger boat, more money, more savings, more security, whatever it is, my task in life is to serve the advance of the Kingdom of God. So on my job I don't lose my testimony in trying to get a raise because my objective in life is not more money, my objective in life is to advance the Kingdom of God so under no conditions would I ever lose my testimony, right?"

- Dr. John MacArthur, The Conscientious Christian Worker (Part 2)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome (and necessary, for good conversation). If you could take the time to be kind and not practice profanity, it would be appreciated. Thanks for posting!